Remote Vans: Van Assembly Technician, Cincinnati, Ohio
Why join the Remote Vans Team:
We are a small, yet highly focused team working together to build the best van company in America. Each day is about creating a work environment centered on self-motivation, positivity and productivity. Everyone in our team has a seat at the table to share ideas, philosophies and techniques that will ultimately build a better van build and company culture.
Above all, everyone is expected to lead by example through a positive approach to problem solving, dedication to timelines and deadlines, and fostering collaboration and teamwork!
As a Van Assembly Technician you will assist in building our Remote Vans as part of the Assembly Team. You will take full ownership of ensuring to build quality products while being a proactive team player dedicated to building the best vans possible.
Outside of work – Your passions will converge as enthusiastic supporter of the #vanlife lifestyle, remote work adventures, and you’ll naturally represent Remote Vans as an enthusiastic ambassador and reputation guardian within the van life community.
- $15-$20/hour + Performance Bonuses
- Working Hours: 800am to 430pm: Monday to Friday
- Remote Vans provides ample PTO, and health insurance – covering 100% of each employee.
- Installing Floors, Walls, Ceilings, Kitchens, Seats etc
- Installing Electrical and Plumbing Systems
- Installing Roof racks, external lighting, awnings etc
- Installing Suspensions Systems
We are looking for someone who is:
- a team player, self-motivated and has a positive approach to life
- trustworthy and collaborative
- has a strong work ethic
- always keen to learn
- mechanically competent
- experienced with power tools
- Operating hours are generally 8am – 430pm, M-F
- Remote Vans HQ, 800 E Ross Way, St Bernard, 45217
Aptitude for learning new things quickly, high level of attention to detail, good problem solver, strong communication skills, active listener, juggler of many tasks simultaneously well, patient, emotionally intelligent, and a team player.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous automotive assembly experience a plus
- 1 year of Vehicle Mechanical experience is required
- Mechanic including experience using the following tools and machinery: power tools, air tools, lifts, jacks,
- Construction experience a plus
- Manufacturing experience a plus